- 35 Yard Pistol Ranges – This area contains 8 full berm ranges to support not only the informal pistol shooter, but also practical combat Pistol, 4H, Boy Scout and other youth groups have matches and functions here.
- 200/300/400/500/600 Yard High Power Rifle Range – We host monthly NRA sanctioned matches. See the calendar page for the schedule. Matches are for service rifle. The range supports the firing of all high power rifle calibers up to 50 BMG. Muzzle loading black powder rifles are supported in any caliber. Black powder cannons require prior approval. Firing lines are available at 100, 200, and 300 yards. Ranges are available for member use daily from dawn to dusk.
- Sporting Clays – 3 story, 5 station sporting clay tower.
- 100 Yard Covered Bench Rest Range.
- 100 Meter Small Bore Silhouette Range – Supports all small bore rifle shooting and match requirements. Call for match dates.
- 6 Competition Berms for HPPS and Cowboy competitions and groups such as the Apple Seed Program, Law Enforcement Organizations, and Department of Wildlife.
- Trap and Skeet facility and ranges.
- Covered 100 yd rifle range.
- Improved Camping area.
- Archery Field Course.
- Indoor Training and Airgun Facility.
The Ben Lomond Gun Club’s range is:
23195 County Road 105
Ramah, CO, 80832
From the Denver-metro area, take either Colorado Highway 83 (Parker Road) or I-25 and Colorado Highway 86 (via Castle Rock) to Franktown. Then take Colorado Highway 86 east to Elbert County Road 105. Take Road 105 South 5 miles to the Gun Club.
From Colorado Springs, take Hwy 24 East 37 miles to Blasingame Rd. (Blasingame Rd. crosses Hwy 24 about a half mile West of Ramah). Turn Left on Blasingame Rd. and follow it to Commerce Rd. Take commerce Rd to Rd 105 turn Right on Rd 105 and go North 6 miles to the Gun Club which will be on your Left.