2017 PRACTICAL SHOOTER MATCH
DATE: Saturday July 29, 2017
Match Fee $ 30.00
SIGN-IN: 7:00 AM At The Hi-Power Range
(LIMITED TO 30 SHOOTERS)
Contact George Wright for more information:
STAGE 1 RULES: Competition Berm # 7
1. Semi-Auto AR15 Platform Type Rifle. Any Optic.
2. Shooters will have a Time Limit 40 Seconds to complete this Stage.
3. Shooters must engage the Targets from within the 6’ Shooting Lane.
4. 15 IPSC Targets will require 2 Shots on each Target while MOVING DOWNRANGE.
5. A WHITE overlay on some Targets is a NO SHOOT area, Shots impacting the WHITE area will be a MIKE.
6. Each Hit = 1 Point. To prevent “hosing”, if more than 3 Shots are on a Target that Target will not be Scored.
7. No more than 2 Shots will be Scored for each Target.
8. SCORING: Shots must Impact the “A”, “B”, or “C” area on an IPSC Target. “D” area Hits are a MIKE.
a) Shooter must maintain FORWARD MOVEMENT once they start engaging the 15 Targets. Shooter must not Stop to engage Targets. Exception: The last 4 Targets can be engaged, while Standing at the End of
the Shooting Lane.
b) Failure to Maintain Movement while shooting any Target will Penalize the Shooter 3 Points each occurrence.
c) Shooter cannot move back to engage a Target they have PASSED by.
d) Breaking the 180 will cause an Immediate “DQ” and the Shooter will receive no points for STAGE 1.
e) Shooter may Stop to Reload or Clear Jams, but must maintain Muzzle Downrange.
f) Range Officers will conduct the Firing Line. Range Officer will accompany Shooter during this Stage.
g) Scoring will be by Staff Personnel.
9. Scoring and/or any other Challenges will be handled by Staff Personnel and their Decisions will be Final.
Total Possible Points Stage 1 = 30
STAGE 2 RULES: Hi-Power Range
1. Any Bolt Action Rifle up to and including 30 CALIBER. Any Optic. Maximum Rounds 26.
2. Any Front Rifle Rests used must be a Bipod, any type Rear Rifle Rests may be used.
3. 2 Shots on each of 10 Targets – each Hit is 5 Points – Maximum of 2 Hits on each Target will be Scored.
4. When moving between Obstacles Bolt must be Open and Chamber Empty.
5. Shooter Moving with Bolt Closed will receive One Warning, second time will be a DQ.
6. Breaking the 180 will cause an Immediate “DQ” and the Shooter will receive no points for STAGE 2.
7. 4 Shooting Locations with 3 Obstacles. Target Plates will be various Sizes at various Distances to 600 yards.
8. All Target Plates are 2 MOA or larger.
9. This Stage will be conducted One Shooter at a time. Time to Shoot 10 Targets – TBD.
10. Range Officer will accompany each Shooter during this Stage.
11. Range Officers will conduct the Firing Line. Scoring will be by Staff Personnel.
12. Plates will be Scored/Repainted after each Shooter.
13. Scoring and/or any other Challenges will be handled by Staff Personnel and their Decisions will be Final.
Total Possible Points Stage 2 = 100 Points
Total Possible Points Stage 1 and Stage 2 = 130 Points
The COMBINED SCORE of STAGE 1 and STAGE 2 will determine the Overall Winners.
Cash Payback to the Top 3 Overall Winners. A Tie-break, to be determined, will be held if necessary.
Make Checks Payable to BLGC: Match Fees must be received by July 24, 2017
MAIL TO: George Wright PO Box 116 Ramah, CO 80832-0116
Please include Contact Phone Number and E-mail Address
Post expires on Friday July 28th, 2017