BEN LOMOND GUN CLUB. INC.
23195 County Road 105 Ramah, CO.
BEN LOMOND RANCH/RANGE
In the event of a serious accident or illness at/on Ben Lomond property please follow this procedure:
- If in your judgment the situation calls for an emergency response Dial 911 using the phone in the Clubhouse or the phone at the Caretakers house, whichever is closer/ available. This will initiate the quickest response from emergency personnel. The BLGC address is 23195 County Road 105, Ramah, CO.
- After calling 911, if in your judgment the situation threatens life, limb or eyesight, call 1-877-593-3482 Air Life of Denver. They guarantee the closest available helicopter will be sent to BLGC. If there is no question about the need for a helicopter you should ask the dispatcher for an AIRBORNE STANDBY.
BLGC IS LOCATED APPROXIMATELY 6.5 MILES NORTH/NORTHWEST OF RAMAH ON ELBERT COUNTY ROAD 105. THE GPS COORDINATES ARE: NORTH 39.12.316 WEST 104.11.034 ALTITUDE 6,203
- If you or someone else is knowledgeable in First Aid, use whatever procedures deemed appropriate to make the victim as comfortable as possible.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MOVE THE VICTIM UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
There is a Major Trauma First Aid Kit Located in the Clubhouse and at the Shotgun Range Trailer.
- After emergency services have been notified make sure a Cease-Fire has been called at all active ranges.
- Notify the BLGC Ranch Manager about the emergency at 719-541-2255.
- Have a person at the Gate to meet with the emergency responders and guide them to the location of the ill/injured victim.
Rev. 4/8/2012 grw