For INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED SHOOTERS: Course includes
- Moving and shooting exercises as may be encountered in CQ confrontations one may encounter on the street.
- Moving off the “X” and shooting with both strong/weak hands from CQ to 30 feet.
- Moving to and the use of cover and various shooting positions:
- From cover
- Tactics involving multiple targets-“Stacking”
- Long-range shooting out to 100 yards
- Moving through a crowd
- Scan and assess
- 360 degree scanning
- Working in 2-man teams in an outdoor environment
- Decision-making targets.
This is a 2-Day Class.
- 3-Mags minimum
- Mag Carriers
- Hip or Thigh type holster
- Eye and ear Protection
- Elbow/Knee Pads recommended
- 200 rounds Ammo minimum.